|Tue 19th Jul 12:30PM AEST
Wed 20th Jul 6:00PM AEST
Property prices around Australia have surged in recent years, and now rising interest rates make potential purchases even more daunting.
Join Alex Berlee from AGS Financial Group, along with Simon Harris from national buyers agency Providence Property Group to learn how to get the most out of your next property purchase.
This webinar will step you through:
- How the property market will perform and what to expect in the next 1 year, 3 years and 5 years
- Using knowledge of the real estate cycle to buy better when buying a home or investment property
- Areas that will perform and areas to avoid
- How to pay off your home loan in half the time or less
- How to buy your home for less
- How to buy an investment property that will outperform the market
- How to use property for a more comfortable retirement
- Special property and finance solutions for contractors
AGS Financial Group – Director
AGS Financial Group founder & director Alex Berlee commenced his career in Financial Planning in 1997, and has gone on to become a highly awarded and recognised professional planner. Overseeing the advice capability of the financial planning team at AGS, Alex still enjoys advising a number of personal clients. His passion for investing is infectious, and he has an ability to make complex concepts easy to understand.
Director of Research, Providence Property Group
More than two decades ago, Simon began his property career and own property portfolio with the purchase and renovation of a house in North Melbourne. He has since built up a signiﬁcant personal portfolio across Australia’s key markets and understands those markets intimately based on detailed research. Simon’s highly analytical and meticulous approach sees him leading Providence’s research and property sourcing strategy, and makes him a great source of expertise for would-be purchasers.